Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Dress for Bitty Belle Magnifique

I purchased Helen Kish's Bitty Belle Magnifique about a month ago. Although fashion dolls are my primary focus, Kish sculpts almost always elicit oohs and ahs from me. After finding this one on sale, I decided it was time she came to live with me. When she arrived, her face and hair were just as pretty - if not prettier than the online pics I had seen, however, her dress was dreadful!




I wasted no time creating a new wardrobe for her. Since I have made quite a few, I thought I would list this one on Etsy - just in case someone else finds that blue jumper as aesthetically unappealing as myself.




To see more pics of this outfit, or for purchase info, please follow this link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50971520/tossed-tulips-for-bitty-belle-11-inch

1 comment:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Bitty Belle's dress is adorable, Denyse! Do you sew for boys? You know I have a Bitty Billy (formerly Belle) and a Bitty Belle. They would need matching outfits.

dbg